Friday, April 27, 2012

REFLECTIVE WRITING - WEEK 1

NEW LEARNING
What did I learn that was new to me?
learned something new, creating blogspot, doing assignment that i never been do before,

What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
Getting interested learning some more.
did it help me see something in a new light?
yes absolutely =)
did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
yes..
How do I think this might be useful (in my work practice, in my studies, in my life)?
It might be useful in my life because it can give me new experience & upgrading the new phase of my life by knowing/learning something new by that also i can practice it at my work.

PERSONAL REACTION
How did I feel about what was done?
feel a bit satisfied although still in the slow steps to explore all the new things that i've learned
Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
exhausted & sleepy head....catching the class after work, now its part of my new routines, make long journey from Temburong to Bsb to attend the class. 
What did I like or enjoy and why?
enjoy the new environment, new friends & learning something new

What did I dislike and why?
so far..everythings doing well..
What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
i think creating the blogspot is the easy one because everythings we do is all related with it, such as doing assignments.
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
-

ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
will try to improve slowly,  
Do I need to plug further gaps in my knowledge?
 yes..couraging for a good future

Do I want to investigate or research further?
of course...for a better results

No comments:

Post a Comment